|Investigation of the upper section of alimentary canal.
1. Gastroscopy for children
Gastroscopy for children – investigations of gullet, stomach and duodenum. Gastroscopy for children above 4 years old, with ureaze test on the Helicobacter pylori and histopathological examination of mucous membrane segments of alimentary canal, duodenum and villi. Gastroscopic investigations are performed on a GIF PQ20 apparatus of the Japanese firm OLYMPUS.
The gastroscopy for adults with the ureaze test on Helicobacter pylori and histopathological examination of mucous membrane segments.
|3. USG of abdominal cavity
Examinations are performed using Aloka SSD 3500 SX apparatus (with colour Doppler). Diagnostic USG examination are performed for:
In near future examination of blood flow in the lower limbs will be initiated.
Investigation of the upper section of alimentary canal.
1. Rectoscopy – about 20 cm of fat intestine (anus and rectum).
Sigmoidoscopy and colonoscopy investigations are contracted by National Health Capital ( Narodowy Fundusz Zdrowia).
Under the National Health Fund the Konin WJK Gastroenterology Center provides medical services by a Day Care Team being Day Gastroenterological Hospital Ward. Medical diagnostic investigations are performed by the endoscopy of the lower and upper parts of alimentary canal and polyps and angiomatous lesions (angiodysplasis) are removed by endoscopic methods. A note to the hospital drawn up by a family physicians or doctor-specialist having contract with National Health Fund is required.
Within the Konin WJK Gastroenterology Center also private medical care is offered in:
– Gastroenterology Dispensary managed by doctor Wiesława Jabłońska-Kasińska,
– Diagnostic and Surgical Endoscopy Dispensary managed by doctor Wiesława Jabłońska-Kasińska,
– Hospital Ward managed by the Ward Head doctor Wiesława Jabłońska-Kasińska,
– USG Laboratory managed by doctor Anna Szynka and doctor Michał Szynka,
– Orthodontic Consulting Room managed by doctor Magdalena Krygier